Since online TV has come in fashion, a unique craze for watching live streaming video has been noticed. With the help of the unique and innovative mobile application now entertainment has become available at the fingertips of the users. Nowadays people can watch live TV News, sports and all other TV shows in just a few simple clicks. Now if you have subscribed to any quality streaming service provider, you can get access to almost all the TV shows and programs while traveling, doing shopping and taking a sunbath at the beautiful beach. But, if you have subscribed to the Sling TV, you would be one step ahead. Do you know why? Because the Sling offers 24*7 access to the Cloud DVR. Cloud DVR is a cutting-edge feature of Sling. With the help of Cloud DVR on Sling, you can record your beloved TV shows, sports, or all other most popular programs and watch them later on when you have time.
If you are a new user or don't know about the Cloud DVR on Sling TV, this post is for you. In this post, we are going to discuss everything that you must know about the Cloud DVR uses and benefits. If you want to get access to the Cloud DVR storage system, you can dial the Sling TV phone number. Otherwise, for basic but important information about cloud-storage on Sling, you must read this post to the end.
What Is Cloud DVR on Sling TV?
As the name suggests, cloud DVR on Sling is a storage system which allows the users to download their favorite TV show. It is available and works 24*7 Hrs. and remain active as long as you are active users. You can request the Sling customer care department and get access to the cloud DVR.
How Does Cloud DVR Work?
The working procedure of Cloud DVR is quite simple and short. However, there is one point to bear in mind which is that Cloud DVR is not available on all channels. But, you can make it available with the help of Sling experts. After login to your Sling account in just a few taps, you can enable Cloud DVR and put any upcoming show in the automatic recording. Scroll down to know more about how you can record a show on Sling with cloud DVR.
How do I Record a Show on Sling with Cloud DVR?
If you already have activated the Cloud DVR, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log in to your Sling TV account.
- From the option bar, select the guide tab.
- Now find the show that you want to be recorded.
- Just below the show or movie front cover, you will get a record tab. Turn it on by pressing it.
- Now automatically with the help of Cloud DVR, your show will be automatically recorded.
- Whenever you wish, you can go to MY TV Screen in your Sling App.
- Here you can see the list of all recorded shows.
- Select the show and start watching.
- In case of downloading any web series, you will have to download every single part of the web series with the help of the above-mentioned steps.
Having Trouble Recording or Deleting Your DVR Recording?
Be informed that Cloud Storage comes with a limited downloading capacity. If you can't download any selected show or program, you must check out whether you are left with any storage capacity or not. Moreover, you can try the below-mentioned tips and tricks:
- Update your Sling App if your application is outdated.
- Delete all the stored cache and cookies memories from your device.
- Make sure that there is no virus or bug available on your phone.
- Check out and make sure that your device gets enough internet or Wi-Fi signals.
- If you find no solution, don't worry! Do sign out and sign in again. For better results, you can restart your device.
- If still, the recording problem persists, let the Sling TV experts help you.
That was all from us today. We have discussed some basic questions about Cloud DVR on Sling TV. We are sure you will find all the above-mentioned information quite useful and effective. But, if any doubt is left in your mind or needs any technical assistance, get in touch with the Sling customer service.